[Neasis-l] last chance to register: service design conference on Thursday

Nyhan, Kate kate.nyhan at yale.edu
Mon Jan 9 10:49:50 EST 2017

Hi folks! There's still time to register for Thursday's conference in Boston about service design, a holistic assessment methodology for library services.

*         How can you capture insights from your patrons?

*         How can you integrate user testing into your workflow?

*         How can you make your physical spaces and online services work better for your users' needs?
Come find out at Service Design: The Holistic Experience<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/service-design-the-holistic-experience-tickets-29499888962>, with keynote lectures, lightning talks, and participatory breakout sessions.

Registration: $75/$50/$35
When: Thursday 1/12/2017
Where: Simmons College in Boston

Registration will stay open until we hit capacity - which won't be long; we've already passed 90%.

Kate Nyhan, MLS
Research and Education Librarian - Public Health
Cushing/Whitney Medical Library, Yale University
Let's meet: https://freebusy.io/kate.nyhan@yale.edu