[Neasis-l] The NEA website has been redesigned

NEA Announcements nea_announce at newenglandarchivists.org
Tue Jul 26 07:39:52 EDT 2016

It's been a long time coming, but the New England Archivists is getting a
new website! We've worked hard to make our new site friendly, intuitive,
organized, and informative. Over the next few weeks, you'll see some
changes as we work on transferring the site over.

We invite everyone to explore the completely updated site on August 22nd as
early-bird registration for the NEA Fall 2016 Meeting
<http://www.newenglandarchivists.org/Fall-2016> opens. Contact the NEA Web
Administrator, Kelli Bogan (webmaster at newenglandarchivists.org), with any
comments or questions. We look forward to hearing your thoughts.

New England Archivists
Communications Committee