[Neasis-l] Fwd: Research study on Learning Commons partnerships--survey participation needed

LeRoy LaFleur leroy.lafleur at simmons.edu
Mon Feb 22 15:20:43 EST 2016

Greetings, my name is Lee LaFleur and I am preparing a dissertation
research study focused on collaboration and leadership among service
partners in academic library learning commons spaces.

If your institution has an information or learning commons, I am hoping
that you can respond to this brief survey
<https://tufts.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_4SnHvnJq2b9oAVn> about partnerships
and the decision-making structure associated with this space:
https://tufts.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_4SnHvnJq2b9oAVn

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Lee LaFleur

Doctoral student, Graduate School of Library and Information Science,
Simmons College

Associate Director of Library Services, Edwin Ginn Library

The Fletcher School, Tufts University

Leroy.lafleur at tufts.edu

617-627-0854