[Neasis-l] NETSL 2015 Annual Conference: Registration closes 3/27 / Lightning talk proposals due 3/11

Daniel, Elise Elise.Daniel at unh.edu
Fri Mar 6 10:04:38 EST 2015

***Apologies for any duplicate cross-posting***

3 weeks left to register for the NETSL 2015 Annual Spring Conference

April 10, 2015, at the College of Holy Cross in Worcester, Mass.

This year's conference features vendors, our annual NETSL award, a keynote speaker, and an array of sessions geared to Technical Services librarians and staff, including best practices and emerging trends. Conference attendees can choose between such breakout sessions as BIBFRAME Basics, Digitization, and Demand Driven Acquisitions (DDA) programs, among others. This is a great opportunity to network with others in the field and learn about areas that are developing as part of the library landscape.

Register by 3/27/15 at: http://ams.nelib.org/event-1847736

Watch the conference website for updates: http://netsl.wordpress.com/2015/01/05/netsl-2015-conference/

We look forward to having you join us for this outstanding event!

We are extending the deadline for Lightning Talk proposals to Wednesday, March 11, 2015.

Lightning Talks will be part of a breakout session this year, and we are eager to hear your ideas for 7 minute presentations!

To propose a lightning talk, please submit a description of your talk proposal to Elise Daniel, NETSL Outreach Coordinator at elise.daniel at unh.edu by Wednesday, March 11, 2015.

NETSL is a section of the New England Library Association (NELA) and is affiliated with the ALCTS Affiliates Relations Committee Membership in NETSL is open to any member of NELA at no additional cost.

elise.daniel at unh.edu