[Neasis-l] nomination for NEASIST Treasurer

Annie Erdmann erdmann at simmons.edu
Mon Aug 10 15:59:27 EDT 2015

Hello NE-ASIST community,

I would like to officially nominate Jeremy Shaw-Munderback for the position
of treasurer.

Jeremy is currently a liaison librarian at Simmons College and previously
worked in database development for Ebsco.  Jeremy is pursuing a Masters of
Science in Management with a concentration in non-profit management.

Jeremy can help NE-ASIST develop sustainable business models as we develop
more hands on training workshops for our members and the great community
this year.

annie

*Annie Erdmann*
Digital Assets/ eResources Librarian