[Neasis-l] 2014 NELIG Annual Program "Teaching Across Difference" - registration is now open!

Huddy, Lorraine lhuddy at wesleyan.edu
Mon Apr 14 12:36:52 EDT 2014

The New England Library Instruction Group (NELIG) is pleased to announce its annual conference, which will be held Friday, June 6, 2014 at the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, Massachusetts.

During the program, "Teaching Across Difference," we will share and explore how instruction librarians approach the many differences we encounter in our work, be they one-on-one, collaborative or in the classroom.

Visit the 2014 NELIG Annual Program website<http://nelig.acrlnec.org/content/nelig-annual-program-june-6-2014> for information on the program speakers and presentations.

When you register, please indicate which of the breakout sessions you would like to attend and we will indicate your choices on your brochures the day of the conference.   We’ve asked that the presenters at this year’s event attend the Remix and Reconnect period to continue their discussions with you.  We hope you are able to take advantage of the end of the day discussions in addition to the breakout sessions during the morning and afternoon.

Registration fees are:

$40 for ACRL–NEC members

$50 for non members

$30 for students / unemployed

Space is limited -- Register Now<https://2014neligannual.eventbrite.com> so you don't miss out!

We hope to see you there!

 - Members of the NELIG Annual Program Committee

Adam Williams, Wheelock College, Annual Program Committee Chair
Rob Walsh, Trinity College, NELIG Co–chair
Erica Charis, Berklee College of Music, NELIG Co–chair
Kathrine Aydelott, University of New Hampshire, NELIG Secretary
Lorri Huddy, CTW Library Consortium, Online Registration Coordinator
Lorri Huddy
CTW Librarian for Collaborative Projects
Connecticut College <> Trinity College <> Wesleyan University
860-297-5212
LHuddy at wesleyan.edu<mailto:LHuddy at wesleyan.edu>