[Neasis-l] Save the date! The NEASIST Annual Awards Dinner will be held on April 27th

J Darcy Duke darcy at mit.edu
Thu Mar 3 16:55:23 EST 2011

Save the date!  The NEASIST Annual Awards Dinner will be held on Wednesday, April 27th, 6-9pm at the lovely MIT Faculty Club in Cambridge MA.

We will provide a lively speaker, good food, and an opportunity to catch up with your colleagues.  We will also announce and congratulate the Chapter Member of the Year, the Student Member of the Year, and the Student Travel Award winner.   Hope to see you there!

Speaker and registration details coming soon.

Darcy Duke
NEASIST Co-Chair

View from the MIT Faculty Club!

[cid:image001.png at 01CBD9BD.99249930]