[Neasis-l] Negotiating the E-journal Site Licensing Process: What Do I Need and How Do I Get It?

Nancy Akin nbakin12 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 6 18:36:46 EDT 2010

***Please excuse the cross-posting***

Registration has been extended for the upcoming SLA Boston program: Negotiating the E-journal Site Licensing Process: What Do I Need and How Do I Get It?

Register here: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Y69RPLB

Date/Time: August 13, 2010 9am-1pm
Location: Radisson Hotel in Nashua, NH
Cost:  $25 for SLA members, $35 for non-members and $15 for those who are retired, students, or between jobs. Breakfast and lunch are included!

Program schedule
 9:00 -- Registration, Breakfast & Networking
 9:30 -- Introduction
 9:45 -- British Medical Journal to discuss pricing structures and tiers
10:15 -- New England Medical Journal to discuss what can and can't be done with site licenses
10:45 -- Springer to discuss Shared E-Resource Understanding (SERU) pros and cons
11:15 -- Joint question and answer session
12:15 --1pm -- Lunch & Networking

Do you have a specific question for the publishers? Add it to your registration form OR email it to Nancy Burt at nancy.b.burt at gmail.com

Special thanks to Basch Subscriptions for sponsoring this event!