[Neasis-l] [Fwd: [Chapters-l] Congratulations to LACASIS and NEASIST - 2007 ASIS&T Chapters of the Year!]

Caryn Anderson caryn.anderson at simmons.edu
Wed Sep 26 15:33:22 EDT 2007

Greetings New England ASIS&T colleagues,

Whether you participated in planning, attended events, encouraged
colleagues to join, or just provided moral support, you make our chapter
great and this honor goes to all of us.

Congratulations on being Chapter of the Year!

Cheers,

Caryn
Chair, NEASIS&T

CC: Simmons College Student Chapter - Hello Simmons students... Just
wanted you to know what you have to look forward to when you graduate -
a dynamic group of local colleagues. You are welcome to start coming to
Program Committee meetings now (I did when I was still in school) and
start getting to know the amazing information professionals that are the
New England chapter of ASIS&T!!

--
Caryn Anderson
Doctoral Studies Program Manager