[Neasis-l] Dinner on Sunday in Milwaukee (21oct) with LACASIS

Caryn Anderson caryn.anderson at simmons.edu
Thu Oct 4 16:24:35 EDT 2007

Greetings NEASIST colleagues,

By now you should have received the ballot for next year's officers.
Please return it as soon as you can. I know it seems a little strange
since the offices are unopposed, but we need to have a record of ballots
  returned (and we may get write-ins, who knows?). Thanks.

On to fun stuff, I've been talking with the officers of the Los Angeles
County chapter (with whom we are sharing the chapter of the year award).
We thought it would be fun for our chapters to have dinner together on
Sunday night in Milwaukee during ASIS&T.

Please RSVP to me now to let me know if you think you might come. That
way we can estimate some numbers and if it will be a large party, we can
make reservations somewhere.

Thanks and let me know BY TUESDAY (9 Oct) if you can join us for dinner
on Sunday, the 21st.

Cheers!
Caryn

--