[Neasis-l] Location for Library 2.0 event in October.

Arun Sannuti arun at fools-errant.com
Wed Jul 12 14:55:25 EDT 2006

I'm contacting you on behalf of the Program Committee of the New
England Chapter of the American Society for Information Science &
Technology. As a member of the New England chapter we are hoping that
you will be interested in the program we have planned for fall on
Library 2.0. We expect to calendar the program in October but our
chief concern right now is finding a location.

In the interest of geographical democracy, we'd like to find a
location for the program that would encourage more participation from
members and professional colleagues outside of the Boston metro area
(north, west, south). Do you know of any locations that might be
suitable?

The location must:

- have a room that can hold approximately 100 people comfortably
- have a room that can support audio/visual projection and sound
recording (fees are acceptable here)
- have a room that is available all day on a weekday for little or no
fee
- be directly accessible by public transportation (prior to 8:30am and
after 5pm)
- have off street parking (fee lots are fine)
- have a space for tables to cater a lunch or easy access to a
cafeteria

If you know of a location that might be suitable, please let me know
as soon as possible. Please note which weekdays the room would be
available during the month of October. We plan to review the options
at our next meeting on the 8th of August and compare them with the
available dates of our speakers.

Thank you for helping us bring programs to all our NEASIS&T
colleagues, and we look forward to seeing you in the fall!

Sincerely,
Arun Sannuti
arun at alumni.princeton.edu