[Neasis-l] Moved to the Vineyard

Ed Housman em_housman at yahoo.com
Wed May 29 09:34:28 EDT 2002

This is Ed Housman, a 30 year member of ASIS, now
retired from MITRE, and settling in on the Vineyard.

I wonder if anyone knows of any part time work around
here, like at Woods Hole perhaps.  I have a car parked
off island so I could easily get to places needing
help of a seasoned info scientist.

If you know of any contacts or want my resume, please
respond.

Ideal would be a 2-day a week job, with some of the
work done at home.

Need about 20k a year to keep my finances afloat.

--Ed

--Ed