[MNASIS-L] Dec. 2 - Metronet Wind Down: Book Blogging

Deanna Sylte, Operations Mgr. info at metronet.lib.mn.us
Mon Nov 15 11:38:18 EST 2010

Join us for the next Metronet Wind Down - Book Blogging!

Do you work in reader's advisory? Do you do collection development? Do you
just enjoy to read? The next Metronet Wind Down may be just for you!

Join us on December 2nd for our Wind Down on Book Blogging. Book bloggers
are constantly reviewing books, but where are their blogs, why do they do
what they do, and how can we use their reviews in our libraries? Join us for
a panel discussion with three local book bloggers - librarian Dan Marcou
<http://www.streetfiction.org/> , freelance writer Jodi Chromey
<http://www.minnesotareads.com/> , and teacher Laura Lanik
<http://booksnob-booksnob.blogspot.com/>  - where we'll ask them those very
questions and more, and you'll have time to ask questions, too. This is a
Wind Down you won't want to miss!

4:00-5:30pm

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Meeting Room C at the Brookdale Library (Google Map for Brookdale
<http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&q=brookdale+l
ibrary&fb=1&gl=us&hq=brookdale+library&hnear=Minneapolis,+MN&cid=0,0,5132434
574675055565&ei=uqrdTOqTBpXTnge9ldTeDw&ved=0CBwQnwIwAQ&z=16&iwloc=A> )

Refreshments will be served. We hope to see you there!

LeAnn Suchy
MILI Program Manager, Metronet
1619 Dayton Avenue, Suite 314
St. Paul, MN 55104