[MNASIS-L] ELM in the news today -- Learn About One of the State's Best Kept Secrets (Alexandria Echo News, 12/18/09)

VanCura, MaryAnn Maryann.Vancura at state.mn.us
Fri Dec 18 18:44:07 EST 2009

If you are interested in promoting ELM, the Electronic Library for
Minnesota, take a look at the article in today's Alexandria Echo Press
(MN), Learn about one of the state's best kept secrets
<http://www.echopress.com/event/article/id/70741/> .
It's a great example of local promotion of the ELM <http://elm4you.org/>
databases to the public, written by Betty Ann Hegland, Reference
Librarian, Douglas County Library.
For information on ELM for library staff, visit
http://www.minitex.umn.edu/elm/.

Mary Ann Van Cura
Library Development & Continuing Education Coordinator
State Library Services
1500 Highway 36 West
Roseville, MN 55113
651-582-8632 voice   651-582-8752 fax
maryann.vancura at state.mn.us
education.state.mn.us/MDE/Learning_Support/Library_Services

If we are to assess the impact of our libraries, we must engage in
evaluation leading to an understanding of the outcomes of what we do. --
Michael Gorman