[MNASIS-L] Webinar: Focus on Staff Training (WebJunction Virtual Town Hall): -- Wed, January 28, 2009, 1:00-2:00 PM Central Time

VanCura, MaryAnn Maryann.Vancura at state.mn.us
Thu Dec 18 14:56:25 EST 2008

FYI-For wide distribution.

A national discussion that may be of interest to those responsible for
staff training. Listen to the discussion or add your thoughts to the
mix! For those interested who can't attend, the session will be
archived. - Mary Ann

WebJunction's Webinar Virtual Town Hall: Focus on Staff Training,
scheduled for Wednesday, January 28, 2009, 1:00-2:00 PM Central Time

Training budgets are shrinking while patron traffic is increasing in
these economic tough times. What new or improved skills do library staff
need to meet the demand? How do we think innovatively about our learning
strategies? Join your learning professional community in the new
"Virtual Town Hall" format. Engage your colleagues in a lively session
of questions, brainstorms, stories, and practical strategies.

Registration is required for this webinar. You will receive confirmation
of your registration by email, and an additional follow-up reminder
before the webinar. Instructions for joining the webinar are located
below, and will also be sent in the reminder email.

For more information and to register:
http://evanced.info/webjunction/evanced/eventsignup.asp?ID=1551

Mary Ann Van Cura

Library Development & Continuing Education Coordinator

State Library Services

1500 Highway 36 West

Roseville, MN 55113

651-582-8632 voice   651-582-8752 fax

maryann.vancura at state.mn.us

education.state.mn.us/MDE/Learning_Support/Library_Services/index.html