[MNASIS-L] FW: Hennepin County Library Board appointments open!

Ann Treacy atreacy at treacyinfo.com
Tue Sep 25 04:29:27 EDT 2007

Hi folks!

I thought that this message might be of interest to some folks on the ASIST
list. Maybe there's some who wants to run - or to pass on the suggestion.

Sheldon has attended a few of our early meetings (about 2 years ago). I
think he'd be a good addition to the Hennepin County Library Board too -
maybe he will run.

Thanks!   Ann

Ann Treacy
Treacy Information Services