[MNASIS-L] April 19th Wind Down AND LibraryLiterature Database availability availability Library

Della Shupe dshupe at nwhealth.edu
Mon Apr 16 14:02:58 EDT 2007

I apologize for replying to the list (twice!).

Della

>>> "Della Shupe" <dshupe at nwhealth.edu> 4/16/2007 12:36 PM >>>
Yes, please.  Is it an annual renewal?

Thanks.

Della

Della Shupe
Director of Library Services
Greenawalt Library
Northwestern Health Sciences University
2501 West 84th Street
Bloomington, MN  55431
(952) 885-5417    dshupe at nwhealth.edu

>>> "Deanna Sylte" <info at metronet.lib.mn.us> 4/16/2007 11:12 AM >>>

Hi Della,

I checked our database, and your organization didn't renew their membership
when we sent out notices last year, but you're certainly still welcome to
rejoin/update.  Should I send the information to you?

Thanks,
 -Deanna