[MNASIS-L] job opening in Sheboygan, WI

Georgina Meulemans georgina at wrightrecruiting.com
Fri Oct 13 13:40:20 EDT 2006

Good Afternoon!

I have a job opening in Sheboygan, WI that I am assisting a client with.
They are looking for a programmer/analyst to join the team.  The job
information is as follows:

Wright Recruiting Resources, LLC a human resources consulting and recruiting
firm, is currently working with a client in Sheboygan, WI to assist them in
finding a Programmer Analyst.  The duties and responsibilities of the
position are as follows:

*	Provide support for the programming needs for all internal
applications being developed in-house.
*	Support and/or lead project initiatives.
*	Consult with internal users to gather information on program needs,
objectives, functions, features, input and output requirements.
*	Analyze, define and document requirements for data workflow, logical
processes, interface with other systems, internal and external checks and
controls and outputs.
*	Responsible for the support of custom web applications.
*	Assist customers in the development and deployment of new
applications.

Qualified candidates will have 1-3 years programming experience, 2 or 4 year
degree in IT, Computer Science, related field or equivalent amount of
education and work experience.  Demonstrated knowledge and experience
working with VB.NET, SQL, ASP.NET and XML.  Must posses an understanding of
database design.  Must be a strong communicator, problem solver and have the
ability to work under deadlines.

Interested candidates may send their resume to:

Wright Recruiting Resources, LLC

PO Box 341

Wrightstown, WI  54180

Georgina at wrightrecruiting.com

(920) 532-0727

www.wrightrecruiting.com <http://www.wrightrecruiting.com/>

If you, or anyone you know may be interested in learning more, I'd be very
happy to talk with them!

Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Georgina Meulemans, PHR