[MNASIS-L] FW: Best Practices in file naming?

Ann Treacy atreacy at treacyinfo.com
Sat Oct 29 17:57:44 EDT 2005

Thanks DeeDee!

How are things with you? I remember you had a lot of traveling on your plate
for the summer. I hope that has slowed down a bit - unless you'd rather be
on the road. In which case I hope you're reading this in a hotel.

All is well here. Busy, but good. I was stuck out of town for a few weeks
this fall, which I don't love. But I'm back at my desk where I am happiest!

Thanks again!   Ann

Ann Treacy
Treacy Information Services
1841 Fairmount Ave