[MNASIS-L] Minnesota Chapter gathering

Janet M. Arth arth at tc.umn.edu
Fri May 21 17:12:59 EDT 2004

Hi Chapter members,
   We are having an informal planning session to talk about upcoming
programming and more.  Anyone is welcomed (and encouraged) to attend.  Here
are the details:

When:  Tuesday - May 25th, 4:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.

Where:
  Conga Latin Bistro.
  Address: 501 East Hennepin Avenue Avenue
  Area: Where East Hennepin meets Central Avenue in Northeast Minneapolis
  Phone: 612-331-3360.

If you can let me know you will be coming we can be sure to get a big
enough table, but just showing up is fine too.  We will be ordering
appetizers for the group with our chapter treasury covering the bill.

Please join us!  Janet

Janet M. Arth
Systems Librarian/Library Enterprise Operations
University Libraries
453 O. Meredith Wilson Library
309-19th Avenue South
University of Minnesota         phone:  612/624-9860
Minneapolis, MN  55455          email:  arth at tc.umn.edu