FW: [MNASIS-L] ASIST gathering Oct 28 5-7:00

Ann Treacy atreacy at treacyinfo.com
Thu Oct 23 12:05:01 EDT 2003

Hi folks!

I'm just sending out a reminder about next week's meeting. Also we're
doing a head count for treats so I'm hoping that this reminder will
nudge you to RSVP if you do plan to attend.

Thanks!   Ann

PS I hope I will see some of you at the St Kate's Friends of the Library
Gala tonight!

Ann Treacy
Treacy Information Services
1841 Fairmount Ave