[MNASIS-L] FW: Two great tech conferences

Ann Treacy atreacy at treacyinfo.com
Thu May 8 09:53:40 EDT 2003

Hi folks!

Sheldon Mains asked me to pass this on - for those who were at the last
ASIST meeting Sheldon was the non-librarian-non-info-professional who
joined us. I have heard great things about the NTEN conferences in other
regions I believe this is the first NTEN conference in Minnesota - if
not the Midwest. Each conference included sessions that are designed for
accidental techies as well as super geeks.

I am planning to go to both - actually I'm presenting at both.  Thanks!
Ann

Ann Treacy
Treacy Information Services
1841 Fairmount Ave