[MNASIS-L] ASIST / SLA meeting Sept. 17

Denise Cumming dcumming at mntech.org
Tue Sep 10 15:49:13 EDT 2002

Fall is upon us and once again it's time for our first Minnesota Chapter
SLA/ASIST Meeting! We have a very interesting year planned and we will kick
off the 2002/2003 year with an exciting panel presentation from three of our
own Chapter members!

The Minnesota chapter of the Special Libraries Association is pleased to
welcome Pauline McMahon with Nancy Sylva and Trudi Busch of Oppenheimer
Wolff & Donnelly LLP, Kristin Oberts, Senior Manager, 3M Library &
Information Services, and Nina Platt, Director of Library Services at Faegre
& Benson LLP. Pauline, Nancy, Trudi, Kristin and Nina will be sharing some
interesting and useful tools they have created on their companies' websites.

Please join us on Tuesday, September 17, 2002 for an evening of networking,
hors d'oeuvres and great ideas straight from our members!

Location:
Doubletree Park Place Hotel
1500 Park Place Blvd.
St. Louis Park
652.542.8600

Directions available at MapQuest: http://www.mapquest.com/

Meeting Agenda:
5:00-6:00 Networking and hors d'oeuvres
6:00-6:15 Announcements, Quality in Action Award
6:15-7:30 Presentations and Discussion

If you have any questions, please contact Kaia Densch at 651.687.7720 or
Joan Strickler at 952.238.9822.

Your registration and check must be received by Thursday, September 12,
2002.

Send to:
Barb Weldon
10506 Aquila Circle
Bloomington, MN 55438

September 2002 SLA/ASIST Meeting Registration

Please enclose:

$20 for Members   $30 for Guests   $10 for Students

Is this your first meeting?________________________________