[MNASIS-L] Holiday Party Reminder

Ann Treacy atreacy at decipherit.com
Mon Dec 2 11:08:00 EST 2002

Holiday Party Reminder

With Thanksgiving over it's time to concentrate on holiday shopping and
what better place to start (or finish) your shopping than at the Annual
Holiday Extravaganza. Micawber's Books will generously offer 10% off
merchandise at the party and we will be joined by various local authors.

It's not too late to RSVP - due to short notice of the party we plan to
be lenient with the Dec 3 deadline!