[Metro-ny_asist] Welcome and who is here?

Henrietta Thornton hthornton at ny.devry.edu
Tue Apr 27 11:17:51 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I guess I will get the ball rolling...

My name is Etta Thornton-Verma and I'm the Library Director at DeVry
Institute of Technology in Long Island City, Queens. I'm also a Doctoral
student at Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, FL, though at
the moment I am taking a break from that as I will be having a baby in
August.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all and figuring out what we can do to
get this organization going again, as well as making some more professional
contacts.

Etta.