[Metro-ny_asist] Welcome Message - Intro

Shelly Warwick swarwick at sprynet.com
Tue Apr 27 00:41:30 EDT 2004

Thanks for the list. The instructions seem fine. Here's my suggested intro.
If postings will be held for moderator approval, please add that to the
intro.

to discussions concerning the Metropolitan New York Chapter of the American
Society for Information Science and Technology. At the moment it is a
closed list, meaning that one of the list administrators must add
participants to the list. Please remember to post to the list from the
e-mail address at which you received this welcome message. Looking forward
to your input.

http://mail.asis.org/mailman/options/metro-ny_asist/swarwick%40sprynet.com

>   Metro-ny_asist-request at asis.org
>
> with the word `help' in the subject or body (don't include the
> quotes), and you will get back a message with instructions.
>
> You must know your password to change your options (including changing
> the password, itself) or to unsubscribe.  It is:
>
>   abuwop
>
> If you forget your password, don't worry, you will receive a monthly
> reminder telling you what all your asis.org mailing list passwords
> are, and how to unsubscribe or change your options.  There is also a
> button on your options page that will email your current password to
> you.
>
> You may also have your password mailed to you automatically off of the
> Web page noted above.

Shelly Warwick
Assistant Professor
Graduate School of Library and Information Studies
Queens College
BRL-254
65-30 Kissena Boulevard
Flushing, NY 11367