[Lacasis-l] Hurrah! LACASIST meet-up November 12, 6pm in West LA

Afifi, Marianne H marianne.afifi at csun.edu
Mon Nov 10 13:32:00 EST 2014

Hi all, I am sorry I can't make it, I am out of town. ASIST Annual was great, although I had to leave Tuesday morning after the first session. I represented Los Angeles at the Chapter Assembly and will be working with incoming Chapter Assembly Director Michael Leach on some type of leadership development programs that chapters can use to recruit and develop local leaders. So stay tuned to hear more about that.

Marianne

Sent from my iPad