[Lacasis-l] Correction: Wednesday, Dec 3rd, 7:30pm - Virtual Happy Hour

Shelly Ray shell.ray at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 14:47:44 EST 2014

LACASIS&T Virtual Happy Hour will be this *"Wednesday, December 3rd** at
7:30pm (Not Dec. 4th. -- apologies for the typo in the original
announcement).

If there's a pressing business item, we'll get that squared away first,
then move on to introductions and Happy Hour-izing.  Bring your favorite
cocktail (or daughter, or santa hat -- whatever suits you!) and
​ ​
join the conversation.

Here's a link to the Google Hangout: http://goo.gl/2hM8yU

​S​