[Lacasis-l] LACASIST August 2014 Meeting

Sarah Buchanan sarahab at ucla.edu
Mon Aug 4 12:58:00 EDT 2014

Do join us on Monday, August 18, 2014 from 1-2 p.m. PST for our LACASIST
meeting via Google+ Hangout.

The persistent URL is http://goo.gl/0ej6BK which you can join for the
meeting. Our main agenda item is to discuss the officer positions for
2014-2015.

Never been to a LACASIST meeting? Why not join now! Hangouts can be
accessed from your computers and on Android phones and tablets, and on
Apple devices; for more see https://www.google.com/+/learnmore/hangouts/

We hope to see many of you there! All are welcome.

Cheers,
Sarah