[Eurchap] LIDA 2018 Deadline extension

Sanjica Faletar Tanackovic sfaletar at ffos.hr
Mon Jan 22 07:35:41 EST 2018

Please excuse cross-posting.

LIBRARIES IN THE DIGITAL AGE (LIDA), 13-15 June 2018, Zadar, Croatia

Dear colleagues,

it is our pleasure to let you know that we have had a record number of
submissions for this year's LIDA. Thank you for your interest. However,
due to multiple questions, a decision was made to extend the deadline for
Submission of proposals for papers, panels and workshops to 1 February
2018. All important dates (and deadlines) are available at
http://ozk.unizd.hr/lida/deadlines/

Also, registration for LIDA 2048 is now open! Early bird rates apply by 5
March. Go to http://ozk.unizd.hr/lida/fees/ and register for the LIDA
2018!

Best,
LIDA 2018 Co-directors

LIDA 2018 Theme: Social Justice, Community Engagement and Information
Institutions: Access, Diversity, and Inclusion

Zadar, Croatia, 13-15 June 2018
University of Zadar, Croatia (http://www.unizd.hr/)
Web site: http://ozk.unizd.hr/lida/
Email: lida at unizd.hr

--
izv. prof. dr. sc. Sanjica Faletar Tanackovic
Odsjek za informacijske znanosti, Filozofski fakultet u Osijeku
E-posta: sfaletar at ffos.hr

Sanjica Faletar Tanackovic, PhD
Associate Professor
Department of Information Sciences
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
L. Jaegera 9, 31000 Osijek, Croatia
E-mail: sfaletar at ffos.hr