[Eurchap] EUChap Business Meeting in Washington 2017

Dirk Lewandowski dirk.lewandowski at haw-hamburg.de
Sun Oct 29 07:52:41 EDT 2017

Dear EUChap members,

We will meet on Wednesday after the Awards Luncheon in the Cinnabar (lobby level) in the conference hotel.

Best wishes,
Dirk

Dear EUChap-Members,

ASIS&T 80th Annual Meeting is near to start!

For those who are in Washington. We would like to invite you for Join the EUChap business meeting on Wednesday,1 November, from 2PM after Awards Luncheon.

Unfortunately, Diane Pennington (Chair for next year) and I (past chair) won't be able to be there but Dirk Lewandowski, our new Chair elect, will be in charge. Thank you, Dirk!

You can find the agenda and the EUChap Activity Report here:  http://www.asis.org/wiki/chapters-sigs/index.php/Chapters-sigs:EUChap_Business_Meeting_2017 <http://www.asis.org/wiki/chapters-sigs/index.php/Chapters-sigs:EUChap_Business_Meeting_2017>. We hope that we do not need more than 60 Minutes for the meeting.

We would like to take this email to introduce you to our latest project carried out by Christine Meschede (Chair of the European Students Chapter) and myself: an Interactive map of LIS Education in Europe http://lis-education-europe.com/ <http://lis-education-europe.com/>
It is a prototype that needs to be improved with the help of all of us. Many thanks to all the countries representatives who have helped us to collect the data.
Enjoy the conference and get in touch with other EUChap and ASIS&T members!
Best wishes,
Virginia, Diane and Dirk

Prof. Dr. Dirk Lewandowski
T +49 40 428 75 36 21