[Eurchap] ASIST Poll for 2019 Annual Meeting

Diane Sonnenwald diane.sonnenwald at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 04:27:46 EDT 2017

A poll/survey where we can indicate our preferences for locations for the
2019 Annual Meeting has just been announced. The deadline for the poll is
24 July. I encourage everyone to participate in the survey!

Regards,
Diane

ANNUAL MEETING 2019 VENUE POLL

The ASIS&T Board will be discussing the venue for the 2019 Annual Meeting
in a couple of weeks and we would like your input. You may select your top
5 favorite cities here
<http://asist.us12.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=de58424ef2e609298efbb4a00&id=6dd9c3f1c8&e=3fb630887f>.
Please complete the poll
<http://asist.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=de58424ef2e609298efbb4a00&id=d5e72e0d84&e=3fb630887f>

<http://asist.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=de58424ef2e609298efbb4a00&id=6feecd6fab&e=3fb630887f>not
later than Monday, July 24 so that we may share the results with the Board
at their August 1 meeting.