[Eurchap] Education for Information appoints new Editor-in-Chief

IBEKWE-SANJUAN Fidelia fidelia.ibekwe-sanjuan at univ-amu.fr
Thu Jul 13 06:26:01 EDT 2017

>     New Editor-in-Chief
>
> IOS Press is proud to announce that*Prof. Fidelia Ibekwe-SanJuan*
> <https://ejcam.univ-amu.fr/fr/fidelia-ibekwe-sanjuan>has agreed to be
> the new Editor-in-Chief of/Education for Information
> <http://www.iospress.nl/journal/education-for-information/>/.
>
> Current Editor-in-Chief Prof. Jamshid Beheshti says“I am delighted
> that Fidelia Ibekwe-SanJuan has agreed to be the new Editor-in-Chief
> of our journal, taking over at the beginning of 2018. Until then she
> and I will work together on the journal".
>
> Fidelia Ibekwe-SanJuan is Full Professor at the School of Journalism &
> Communication of Aix-Marseille University and member of the IRSIC
> research team in France.
>

>     Call for submissions
>
> Since 1983,*Education for Information*
> <http://www.iospress.nl/journal/education-for-information/>has been a
> forum for debate and discussion on education and training issues in
> the sphere of information handling and is essential reading for those
> involved and interested in the field. The scope of the journal is
> interpreted broadly to encompass all knowledge acquired through
> teaching, professional practice and research that can be used to
> enhance pedagogy and education in Library and Information Science (LIS).
>
> As a member of our research community, we would like to invite you to
> consider submitting your original work for publication in the journal.
>
> *Education for Information
> <http://www.iospress.nl/journal/education-for-information/>*offers
> contributing authors many benefits, including:
>
> - Rigorous peer review and speedy manuscript processing
>
> - Rapid online publication.

Fidelia Ibekwe-SanJuan (Ph.D.)
Full Professor (Professeur des Universités)
School of Journalism & Communication (EJCAM)
Aix-Marseille University - France.
Homepage: http://fidelia1.free.fr/

Editor in chief Education for Information, IOS Press
http://www.iospress.nl/journal/education-for-information/