[Eurchap] Doodle for EUChap Business Meeting in Copenhagen

Isabella Peters ipe at informatik.uni-kiel.de
Wed Oct 5 08:32:22 EDT 2016

Dear EUChap Members,

as always we would like to  have a chapter business (and pleasure) meeting
with you, guys!

Since the ASIS&T AM program is quite tight we would like to choose the date
which fits most of you.

Please fill in the following doodle until October 12:

 <http://doodle.com/poll/kybtshagsb9ywn8z>
http://doodle.com/poll/kybtshagsb9ywn8z

(We know that there are overlaps with other activities, but we can’t help it
L)

Then we’ll announce on October 13 when we’re going to meet at the Bark Bar &
Lounge (Atrium, Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers).

Looking forward to see you all there!

Best regards

Isabella + Virginia

***

Prof. Dr. Isabella Peters

Professor of Web Science

Kiel University (CAU Kiel)

Institute for Computer Science

Department Web Science (R. 506)

Hermann-Rodewald-Str. 3

D-24118 Kiel

T: +49 431 880-7286

E: ipe at informatik.uni-kiel.de

Web:  <http://www.ws.informatik.uni-kiel.de/en/research>
http://www.ws.informatik.uni-kiel.de/en/research

ZBW Leibniz Information Center for Economics

Düsternbrooker Weg 120

D-24105 Kiel

T: +49-431-8814-623

E: i.peters at zbw.eu