[Eurchap] Country representatives

VIRGINIA ORTIZ-REPISO JIMENEZ virginia at bib.uc3m.es
Tue Nov 15 04:46:10 EST 2016

Dear chapter members,
thank you for your participation and interest.
Until now we have response from Croatia, Hungary, Israel, Denmark and Spain.
It would be great if we had representatives from all the countries that
have ASIS&T member/s: Belgium, Bulgaria, France, Georgia, Iceland, Ireland,
Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Switzerland and UK.
​Looking forward for your initiatives (deadline November 20th)
Best wishes,
Virginia​