[Eurchap] Telco: Orchestrating the undertakings of ASIS& T European Chapter members for Annual Meeting in Copenhagen 2016

isabella.peters at freenet.de isabella.peters at freenet.de
Sun Jan 24 06:00:54 EST 2016

Dear EUChap members,
the Doodle poll found a result:

We will talk on Monday, 25. January 2016, from 16:00 -17:00.

The information on whether we'll use Google Hangout or Skype will be sent around tomorrow, right before the conference call.
I hope you can make it all.

If the date doesn't fit your calendar:
please have a look at the shared document (https://docs.google.com/document/d/15rhwv9U9wWtxxTOWW1cxchwCOHp79J-i5zj_XDwl-0g/edit?pref=2&pli=1#) and feel free to add your thoughts.

Also, I am sure that this call wasn't the last in this regard. :-)

See you tomorrow - have a nice sunday!

Isabella

---
Alle Postfächer an einem Ort. Jetzt wechseln und E-Mail-Adresse mitnehmen! Rundum glücklich mit freenetMail