[Eurchap] Give feedback – win membership

Agnes Mainka agnes.mainka at hhu.de
Fri Apr 24 07:30:18 EDT 2015

Dear students and colleagues,

The European Chapter and European Chapter of ASIS&T ask for your
participation!
**Please share the announcement with other students, at your department,
other colleagues, or other mailing lists.***

  Give feedback – win membership

www.asist.org
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.asist.org&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNHLphIeJVDuSkdjdMElWlGpqENSjg>

ASIS&T has a new face. Please help us to improve our work, give us
feedback on the new website and win a free one year ASIS&T student
membership!

To improve the website we need feedback from students of Information
Science and Library Science and related fields.

We need your help! Please fill out the questionnaire about the new
ASIS&T website. Just visit the site: www.asist.org
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.asist.org&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNHLphIeJVDuSkdjdMElWlGpqENSjg>
and share your opinion with us at http://www.asis.org/Chapters/Student/esc/.

All participants get the chance to win a free one year ASIS&T student
membership! The memberships will be awarded to the one who gives a high
quality feedback.

Here you can read more about the benefits of being an ASIS&T member:
www.asis.org/Chapters/Student/esc/?page_id=5
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.asis.org%2FChapters%2FStudent%2Fesc%2F%3Fpage_id%3D5&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGidhdzfJGLQDhsnwG7tBmqoV3CgQ>
You will need about 10 minutes to complete all questions.

*You may participate till May, 31, 2015.*
The winners of the memberships will be announced June 1st, 2015 via email!

Thank you very much for taking the time to participate!

Cheers,
Evelyn Dröge, ESC Chair
Agnes Mainka, ESC Vice Chair

http://www.asis.org/Chapters/Student/esc