[Eurchap] ASIS&T European Chapter Election Results

Adam Girard adam.girard at ucdconnect.ie
Mon Oct 14 10:55:01 EDT 2013

Dear Colleagues,

On behalf of the board members of our chapter, I would like to announce the
recent election results.

A warm congratulations to each of the newly elected officers! We have been
fortunate enough to attract a desirable pool of nominees, and a large
number of our members voted in our first online ballot.

Please join me in welcoming both new and long-time participants. I look
forward to another year of exciting work for the chapter.

The results are:

*Chairperson:* Johnathan Levitt (previously elected)

*Chair-Elect:* Lai Ma

*Secretary / Treasurer:* Isabella Peters

*Assembly Representative:* Fidelia Ibekwe-SanJuan

*Alternate Assembly Representative:* Julian Warner

*Records Holder:* Helena Francke

If any of you have questions about these offices, or things that you can do
to become more involved, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Best wishes,

Adam Girard
Current Chairperson, ASIS&T European Chapter

--
Adam Girard, MLIS
Ph.D. Student

Phone: +353 1 716 7077