[Eurchap] 2012-2013 officers for the European chapter

Adam Girard adam.girard at ucdconnect.ie
Mon Oct 8 06:28:51 EDT 2012

Hello,

I wanted to thank everybody for the welcoming messages for all of the new
officers. Also, I would like to introduce myself, and say hello to those of
you that I haven't yet met in person.

As the new chair of the European chapter, I look forward to an active and
engaging year. We already have some great events in the works, and I hope
to see more in development.
I also look forward to finding new ways to connect with colleagues from
countries that the EC hears from less often, and generally encouraging
communication and collaboration.

If there is anything I can do support chapter members, I am happy to do so.
Please let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Best wishes,

Adam Girard

--
Adam Girard, MLIS