[Eurchap] recognition

M.J. Menou michel.menou at orange.fr
Sat Jul 21 10:40:47 EDT 2012

Dear colleagues,

The message below came as a pleasant surprise.

Your kind thoughts are most appreciated.

What I did was only possible thanks to the active support of many
dedicated members of the society and the profession.

The more significant reward is to see the European chapter and the
European chapter gain momentum and keep doing a great job in furthering
our ideals.

Thank you all.

With best wishes for your individual and collective success.

Michel

On 20/07/2012 18:48, Fidelia Ibekwe wrote:
> Dear Michel,
>
> The European chapter of the ASIST has voted unanimously to award you a
> certificate in recognition of your lifelong contribution to ASIST, to
> the Information Science community worldwide and to the ASIST European
> chapter in particular to the european chapter.
> I therefore send it to you, as it is. We will seek means to make a
> nicer one.
>
> The chapter is honored to count you as one of their members.
>
> Best wishes,
> Fidelia Ibekwe-SanJuan
> Chair
>

> --
> Prof. Michel J. Menou
> 13 rue Nationale
> F-49350 Les Rosiers sur Loire, France
> Email: micheljmenou[at]gmail[dot]com
> Phone: +33 (0)2 41511043

-----
Aucun virus trouvé dans ce message.
Analyse effectuée par AVG - www.avg.fr
Version: 2012.0.2197 / Base de données virale: 2437/5145 - Date: 21/07/2012