[Eurchap] Fwd: Extension Call for Papers for the ISI2011 up to the November 8, 2010

M.J. Menou michel.menou at orange.fr
Thu Oct 21 05:36:24 EDT 2010

-------- Original Message --------

*Call for Papers ISI 2011 -- Extension of deadline up to November 8th,
2010*

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

the submission deadline for the 12th International Symposium for
Information Science and the 17th Annual Conference of IuK-Initiative
Science is extended up to November 8th, 2010 at the latest. Please
submit your paper in an anonymous version for the reviewing process.
The 12^th ISI-conference will take place together with the 17^th annual
meeting of the IuK-Initiative at the University of Hildesheim from 9. --
11. March 2011. The conference is conducted by Prof. Dr. Christa
Womser-Hacker.
The event will be held under the overall theme "information and
knowledge: global, social and free?" We are looking forward to get
international submissions, the conference languages will be German and
English.
We would be glad if you pass this information to other interested
colleagues.

  For any questions please contact us under isi2011 at uni-hildesheim.de.

Best regards,
  Programme and conference chair
Prof. Dr. Christa Womser-Hacker
Institut für Informationswissenschaft und Sprachtechnologie
FB III: Sprach- und Informationswissenschaften
Universität Hildesheim

Chair for conference organization
Prof. Dr. Joachim Griesbaum
Institut für Informationswissenschaft und Sprachtechnologie
FB III: Sprach- und Informationswissenschaften
Universität Hildesheim

ISI 2011 -- information and knowledge: global, social and free? 9. -
11.03.2011 University of Hildesheim
*
*http://www.isi2011.de/?page_id=321*
***