[Eurchap] International Journal of Applied Logistics, Vol. 1, Issue 1

zwluo at eti.hku.hk zwluo at eti.hku.hk
Mon Feb 8 04:11:45 EST 2010

====================================
Apology for cross postings
====================================

Dear Colleagues:

I am happy to announce that the inaugural issue of the International
Journal oF Applied Logistics, published by IGI Global. Please find below
the Table of Contents of the first issue.

http://www.igi-global.com/journals/details.asp?ID=33453&mode=toc&volume=International+Journal+of+Applied+Logistics%2C+Vol%2E+1%2C+Issue+1

I would kindly ask for your support in promoting this journal to your
colleagues and recommend it to your librarians.

Further, IJAL is recruiting colleagues to join the EAB for the appointment
of Associate Editor(s). Interested colleagues please drop me a note,
preferred with a copy of your CV.

You can go to this web site for more information regarding IJAL.

http://www.igi-global.com/journals/details.asp?ID=33453

Kindest Regards
Editor in Chief of IJAL
Dr. Zongwei Luo

Table of content
International Journal of Applied Logistics (IJAL)
An Official Publication of the Information Resources Management
Association New in 2010
International Journal of Applied Logistics, Vol. 1, Issue 1
Editor-in-Chief: ZongWei Luo, The University of Hong Kong, China
Published: Quarterly

1. A Non-Invasive Software Architecture Style for RFID Data Provisioning
# Pages: 1-15
Authors: Liu, Ying; Lin, Tao; Ram, Sudha; Su, Xuemei
Affiliations: California State University Long Beach, USA; SAP Research,
SAP LLC, USA; University of Arizona, USA; California State University Long
Beach, USA

2. Facilitating Consumer Acceptance of RFID and Related Ubiquitous
Technologies
# Pages: 16-27
Authors: Wasieleski, David M.; Spangler, William E.; Gal-Or, Mordechai
Affiliations: Duquesne University, USA; Duquesne University, USA; Duquesne
University, USA

3. Mining RFID Behavior Data using Unsupervised Learning
# Pages: 28-47
Authors: Cabanes, Gu?a?; Bennani, Youn?; Fresneau, Dominique
Affiliations: LIPN-CNRS UMR 7030, France; LIPN-CNRS UMR 7030, France;
LEEC, France

4. Testing the Potential of RFID to Increase Supply-Chain Agility and to
Mitigate the Bullwhip Effect
# Pages: 48-66
Authors: Vance, Anthony; Lowry, Paul Benjamin; Ogden, Jeffrey A.
Affiliations: Brigham Young University, USA; Brigham Young University,
USA; Air Force Institute of Technology, USA

5. QTDFS-ALOHA: A Hybrid Collision Resolution Protocol for Dense RFID Tag
Environment
# Pages: 67-82
Authors: Yan, Xinqing; Yin, Zhouping
Affiliations: North China University of Water Conservancy and Electric
Power, China; Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China