[Eurchap] CFP ISSI 2011 Conf. on Informetrics/Scientometrics

Tara Dahal tmdahal at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 15:06:58 EDT 2010

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 11:00 AM, Peter Ingwersen <PI at iva.dk> wrote:

> Dear Colleagues in ASIST Euro-chapter, I have enclosed the CFP for the
> forthcoming ISSI Conference in Durban, July 2011 with imporatnt dates and
> submission details - Many regards - Yours Peter Ingwersen, professor &
> Conference Co-Chair

                       ...........>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Nepal_Coat_of_Arms.gif
Dear Dear Dr. Peter Ingwersen.,
Director of Information & Communication,
         *Sub:     **May I have your response ? I am now retired ; I best
try to get some support. If it is possible to get sponcership; I hope to be
serious for attending the workshop.*
*,*

धेरै धन्यवाद !  Thanks !              सँघिय लोकतान्त्रीक जनगणतन्त्र नेपाल !

        May I have your recent materials; CD's & DVD's.., printed and
virtual resources;  specially in the field of 'Knowledge Management' or in
the areas of STI resources which are highly useful to our references and
related research activities.
        Kindly please forward or circulate  our request to your Information
and /or knowledge management officers.Thnks for the latest development of
your Information and  STI  related communication related resources which are
highly informative to our conceptual  knowledge  consortium in this country.
   May I have your response ?

---------------------
Tara Mani Dahal
ASIS&T  &  ALA Member,New Nepal Knowledge Consortium(NNKIC); former Database
& Information Officer RONAST(NAST);Kharibot_KumariMarg-63,BattishPutali,
Kathmandu, NEPAL नेपालTel.  977-1- 4495291/ Mob. 9841784173
-:Our services in Nepal-->.* *We R collecting the e-learning & WINISIS
user's interest profile; needs & demands...      Att..->I request to update
our mailing address?.
Vlibrary:
http://r.office.microsoft.com/r/rlidOneNoteTrial?clid=1033&ver=12&app=onenote.exe&p1=12
www.leydesdorff.net