[Eurchap] [Admin] SHutting List down

Richard Hill rhill at asis.org
Wed May 7 15:42:01 EDT 2003

There appears to be a loop involved so I am trying to shut the list down
for 24 hours.

Dick
-----------
Following Emil's comment about virus fears, I put code into the Eurcap mail
list software that will hold any html mail and other sorts of things.  This
is entirely and easily reversible.  It can help stop unauthorized posts.

It does mean you will all have to post in plain text only.  Multipart,
styled, or html coded e-mail will be held and returned for re-sending in
plain text.

Feel free to let me know if this is causing problems.

Dick Hill

Executive Director
American Society for Information Science and Technology
1320 Fenwick Lane, Suite 510
Silver Spring, MD  20910
FAX: (301) 495-0810
PHONE: (301) 495-0900