[Eurchap] New ASIST EC webpage

Emil Levine emil.levine at chello.at
Tue Jan 21 15:26:13 EST 2003

> For Chapter Members, Jose is our new webmaster, a Doctoral Student in
Spain:

> José Manuel Morales del Castillo
> Facultad de Biblioteconomía y Documentación
> Universidad de Granada
> Colegio Máximo de Cartuja, 18071 Granada, SPAIN
> kishimaru at canal21.com

We are ready to accept donations for ASIST-EC for sponsorship of students at
LIDA, etc. Please contact me for details. Donors will be listed (without
amounts) on the Friends of ASIST Page, and are eligible to post job
annoucements.

We urgently need funds in order to hold a joint ASIST-EC meeting at LIDA.
See our webpage for details.

>Emil Levine
ASIST European Chapter Advisor
Vienna, Austria