[Eurchap] Test and Short Update

Emil Levine emil.levine at chello.at
Thu Sep 12 03:07:55 EDT 2002

Dear Colleagues,

We are in the process of developing a website. Please send information about meetings, etc. of ASIST interest to Zoran

zbosnjak at globalnet.hr

We are trying to obtain funds for joint ASIST/EC LIDA meeting in Dubrovnik end of May 26-31 2003. Dr. Eugene Garfield may be the
keynote speaker. Mark your calendar. Theme is undetermined for ASIST, and suggestions welcomed. I am thinking about EU Info Sci
program support, etc.

We need funding for this event and others. If your organization can donate, please advise me.

I will be calling for nominations of chapter chair, chair elect and treaurer soon.

Best regards,

Emil Levine
ASIST European Chapter Advisor
Vienna, Austria