[Eurchap] ASIST-EC Call for Election - Chair Person

Emil Levine emil.levine at chello.at
Sun Oct 20 12:11:46 EDT 2002

Dear Colleague,

This is the official call for nomination of a chairperson for the ASIST/European Chapter.

Please submit your nomination (and you can certainly either nominate yourself or ask me to do that) by 25 October. I will then submit names to the chapter for a vote
by email.

This is very critical. Please visit the ASIST home page and http://www.asis.org/AboutASIS/asis-chapters.html for details on duties. Because of our remote situation, ASIST HQ is handling the financial aspects (to avoid costly wire charges, etc.) Therefore, the position of Chairperson is mainly one of coordination. I will remain as
Chapter Advisor.

Emil Levine
ASIST European Chapter Advisor
Vienna, Austria