[Chapters-l] FW: Your Webinar Invitation: Join us for "Virtual Meeting of Regional and Student Chapters Leaders"

Naresh Agarwal naresh.agarwal at simmons.edu
Tue Feb 25 14:29:42 EST 2014

Dear Chapter Leaders and Advisors,

Please find attached the agenda for the virtual meeting today.

The meeting will be from 3:30 - 4:30pm. It is helpful if you log in 10-15
minutes earlier.

If you have not registered but would like to join, here is the registration
link:
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/896204246

Talk to you soon.

Warm regards,