[Chapters-l] ASIS&T AM: Chapter Assembly Meeting

Naresh Agarwal naresh.agarwal at simmons.edu
Sun Nov 3 00:02:21 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,

Here's the draft agenda for the meeting tomorrow:

DRAFT AGENDA
CHAPTER ASSEMBLY MEETING
ASIS&T 2013 (November 3, 2013 - 8:30am)

1. Call to order (8:30am)
2. Adoption of agenda
3. Introductions
4. Director/Deputy Director's report - Will Senn and Naresh Agarwal
5. Elections (Deputy Director) / nominations (Chapter Assembly Advisors - 3
positions)
6. Regional chapter reports
7. Student Chapter reports
8. Issues, concerns and solutions
9. Goals and objectives for the coming year
10. Any other business
11. Adjournment

Regards,
Naresh