[Chapters-l] Tag It at AM

Richard Hill rhill at asis.org
Wed Sep 1 10:49:29 EDT 2010

{Sending for Linnea Johnson [linnea.johnson at simmons.edu]  Dick}

Hi everyone,

The Membership Committee will be offering Chapter and SIG tags again this
year.  For those of you who have not participated before, the tags are small
stickers with the Chapter/SIG logo that can be placed on your name badge.
This is a fun way to connect your membership and promote your Chapter/SIG at
the AM.  If your Chapter/SIG would like to participate, please email me
(linnea at simmons.edu) your logo by September 15th.  [The stickers will be
approximately 1 inch square, so make sure your image renders well at that
size.]

Many thanks to all who have already emailed me their updated tags! This
message serves as a reminder to those who haven't yet sent them to please do
so by September 15th. If you would like us to use the tags from last year
for your chapter or SIG, please send me a quick email to let me know.

Here is what we currently have, the ones in purple have already been in
touch with me:

Chapters:

ccasist
pvc
coasist
iasist
lacasist
neasist
njasist

SIGs:

III
CR
CON
DL
ED
HFIS
KM
STI
USE
VIS

It would be fantastic to have every SIG and chapter represented so please
consider being part of this fun initiative!

Best,

Linnea Johnson

_____
Richard B. Hill
Executive Director
American Society for Information Science and Technology
1320 Fenwick Lane, Suite 510
Silver Spring, MD  20910
Fax: (301) 495-0810
Voice: (301) 495-0900